Responsibilities Of All Tucson Girls Chorus Families
(Financial, Fundraising, and Volunteering)
1. Yearly Financial Commitments
2. Yearly Fundraising Commitments
a. Each girl is required to raise a set amount of money for the TGC. Fundraising amounts are set depending on the choir in which the girl sings. Yearly fundraising is due in late October/early November for Fall enrollment and April for Spring enrollment.
● Bumblebees and Engagement Choir: no fundraising required
● Ladybugs and Hummingbirds: $150.00 per girl ($75.00 for Spring enrollment)
● Mariposa Singers: $200.00 per girl ($150.00 for Spring enrollment)
● Jubilate: $225 per girl ($150.00 for Spring enrollment)
● Advanced Choir: $225.00 per girl
b. The fundraising commitment is separate from volunteering at fundraising events. Families
cannot substitute volunteering to pay for their fundraising commitment.
c. Families can use the Buy Out option and pay the full fundraising amount without having to do any fundraising.
3. Yearly Volunteering Commitments
a. Each family must volunteer for one committee for the year. Families are welcome to help with more than one committee.
b. Families can use the Buy Out option and pay the full volunteering amount of $75.00 without having to do any volunteering.
c. *Requirement is per family not per girl.