Tucson Girls ChorusShine! Performing Arts Camp
Terms and Conditions
Attendance: Regular attendance for all programs is expected. Students are charged for all activities for which they are registered, including those missed due to student absence. As a courtesy to the instructor or the group, please notify the office of the Tucson Girls Chorus in advance of an absence prior to the session. There will be no refund or tuition credit issued for student absences.
Tuition and Discounts: Tuition is to be paid in full at time of registration. If paid by April 30, 2017, a 5% discount will be applied. If two or more siblings register for camp, all siblings after the first will receive a 5% discount.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration for the summer camp for a full credit or refund up to two weeks prior to the first scheduled meeting of a group lesson or ensemble. Cancellations received between thirteen days to one day prior to the first scheduled meeting will receive a 50% credit or refund. No credit or refund will be issued for cancellations received on the day of or after the first meeting. If two siblings are registered for camp and if one sibling cancels, the tuition with the sibling discount will be refunded. If a student registered for both weeks of camp cancels one week of camp, the discounted week’s tuition will be refunded. The Tucson Girls Chorus has the right to cancel the Shine! Performing Arts Theatre Camp if our minimum number of campers enrolled is not met up to two weeks prior to the camp session, in which case the parent/guardian listed above will be notified and be refunded the full amount of paid tuition.
Camp Drop-off and Pick-up: Students will be dropped off at the Tucson Girls Chorus facility between 8:00am and 8:30am and picked up between 4:00pm and 4:15pm. Before and after care will not be provided. Before 8:00am the Tucson Girls Chorus facility will not be open and no Tucson Girls Chorus staff will be present. Parents will be charged a fee of $10.00 for every 15 minutes past the pick-up time. Campers must be picked up and signed out by a guardian each day. Names of other people picking up campers must be presented in writing (email or handwritten) from a guardian before a camper will be released.
Lunch and food: Campers must bring bag lunches each day. We have limited refrigerator space. Please do not bring peanut butter or any other food products containing nuts. Snacks will be provided by the Tucson Girls Chorus to the campers during the day. Campers must bring a refillable water bottle; the Tucson Girls Chorus will provide ice water from a large cooler container
Camper Code of Conduct: The Tucson Girls Chorus strives to create the safest environment possible for all participants in the Shine! Performing Arts camp. Campers will be respectful to other campers, teachers, and counselors. The camp staff maintains the right to hold a camper out of any activity or to ask a camper to stay at home because of disciplinary issues. Zero tolerance fighting policy: Campers will be immediately withheld from all activities for the remainder of the day and perhaps asked not to return for the remainder of the week if he or she is involved in a physical altercation with another person. Refunds will not be issued due to disciplinary issues.
Student and Parent/Guardian Agreement and Permission
1. I have read and agree to accept the terms and conditions outlined on the first page.
2. I agree to pay tuition in a timely manner and financial penalties accrued by my child or myself due to non-payment, physical or property damage incurred on Tucson Girls Chorus premises.
3. I agree to make the staff of the Tucson Girls Chorus aware of any medical conditions, medications or special medical concerns or needs of my enrolled child or children that affect the he or her performance and (or) attendance.
4. I give permission to Tucson Girls Chorus representative to seek medical attention for my child or children in the event of a medical emergency. I will be responsible for any and all medical and emergency transport expenses incurred.
5. I grant permission to the Tucson Girls Chorus to use photographs, videos and recordings of my child or myself for promotional purposes.